XBLUE X50 VoIP Phone System
Use the following links or view our support videos. If you cannot find what you need just contact us for assistance: Call 866-925-8312 or Click to Send Us A Message.
Links to Popular Support Topics:
- X50 Quick Start Guide -
- Explains various hardware setup methods & detailed initial setup steps
- How to Find the X50 Server's IP Address -
- Step by Step instructions to help you the system's network address
- Auto Attendant Programming -
- Programming steps to setup single digit dialing for incoming callers
- Auto Attendant Announcements -
- Explains how to record Auto Attendant greetings
- Voice Mail to Email -
- Sample setup settings to enable voice mail messages to be emailed to system users
- Ports Used in the X50 Server -
- List of Application and Ports Used for that application
- Lightning Damage Diagnosis -
- How to test for server damage caused by lightning
FAQ Topics & Step By Step Instructions
- External Paging
- Voice Mail to Email
- Auto Attendant Programming
- Auto Attendant Announcements
- Music on Hold
- Setting Up the WiFi Adapter
- Line Group Programming
- Setting Up SIP ALG Router Settings
- Lightning Damage Diagnosis
- X50 Installation Manual
- X3030 Quick Reference Guide
- X2020 User Manual
- X2020 Quick Reference Guide
- WiFi Adapter Installation
- Extensions: 101 through 125
- Operator: Dial 0 = Extension 101
- Incoming Calls: Go to UCD group 430 (with all extensions as members)
- Night Ringing: to AA0 (Auto Attendant 450)
- Trunk Access Codes:
- PSTN Access: 701 to 70
- SIP Trunk Access: 711 to 718
User Names / Default Passwords:
System Administration SW Version previous to v10.2:
- admin2583 / 000000
- support / support
- user / user
System Administration SW Version v10.2 and greater:
- admin2583 / adminxxxxxx (where the xxxxxx is the lower-case, last 6-characters of the MAC Address. UPDATING YOUR SYSTEM? READ THIS!!!)
- support / supportxxxxxx (where the xxxxxx is the lower-case, last 6-characters of the MAC Address. UPDATING YOUR SYSTEM? READ THIS!!!)
- user / userxxxxxx (where the xxxxxx is the lower-case, last 6-characters of the MAC Address. UPDATING YOUR SYSTEM? READ THIS!!!)
Security Note: As with all Internet-connected systems, the default passwords must be changed to discourage unauthorized access. See Additional Security for the X25/50.
Extension Level Passwords (dialed at the phone):
- User Voice Mail: 0000
- Automated Attendant Admin: 000000
Extension Level Online Programming Access:
- X2020 Configuration: admin / 1234
- Access requires an Internet browser and the phone's IP address
Follow these steps to obtain the IP address:
- At an X2020 phone, press the Menu Button
- Scroll down to Info and press Enter (the check mark button)
- Scroll down to IP Address
Day / Night Service Mode: Set for DAY by default
- Manual Day / Night Operation: Dial *790 + Enter (Check Mark Key)
- This code must be dialed at the Operator Extension
- A half moon icon in the upper left corner of the display indicates Night
Network WAN Port, LAN Port & WiFi Defaults:
LAN Port Settings:
DHCP is set for output of IP addresses.
- This means the LAN port will automatically provide IP addresses to phones and computers connected to the LAN port or a switch connected to the LAN port.
- 192.168.10.1 is the default IP address of the LAN port.
- This means a computer plugged into this port can access the X50 configuration programming utility by using an Internet browser. Enter this IP address into the browser where you would normally enter a website address.
WAN Port Settings:
DHCP is enabled to receive an IP address from another network.
- This means the X50 WAN port will automatically receive an IP address from your network router or ISP (Internet Service Provider) equipment you plug it into.
- The WAN port does not output IP addresses.
- The IP address assigned to the WAN port by your network router can be used to access the X50 configuration programming utility by using an Internet browser running on a computer connected to the same network as the X50 WAN port. Enter this IP address into the browser where you would normally enter a website address.
- This IP address may change if your network is reset. A static IP address may be set for the WAN port by going into the X50 Configuration > Advanced Setup > WAN.
WiFi Default Settings:
- The SSID begins with XBN-GW followed by the last 6 MAC address characters
- The wireless indicator on the the X50 unit will be lit solid blue when WiFi is enabled
- WiFi is open by default and security must be enabled to prevent unauthorized access
If you cannot find what you need please contact us: Call 866-925-8312 or Click to Send Us A Message.
If you send us a message, be sure to include the best day, time, time zone and number for us to call. We will place your call-back request in queue starting at the time you indicated. Based on call volume, we will call you as close to that time as possible.