X25 VoIP Phone System Support
Use the following links or view our support videos. If you cannot find what you need just contact us for assistance: Call 866-925-8312 or Click to Send Us A Message.
Links to Popular Support Topics:
X25 Quick Start Guide
Explains various hardware setup methods & detailed initial setup steps
How to Find the X25 Server's IP Address
Step by Step instructions to help you the system's network address
Recording Auto Attendant Announcements
Explains how to record the system's Auto Attendant greetings
Auto Attendant Programming
Programming steps to setup single digit dialing for incoming callers
Voice Mail to Email
Sample setup settings to enable voice mail messages to be emailed to system users
Ports Used in the X25 Server
List of Application and Ports Used for that application
Lightning Damage Diagnosis
How to test for server damage caused by lightning
FAQ Topics & Step By Step Instructions
- External Paging
- Voice Mail to Email
- Auto Attendant Programming
- Auto Attendant Announcements
- X25 Music on Hold MOH
- Setting Up the WiFi Adapter
- X25 Line Group Programming
- Setting Up SIP ALG Router Settings
- Lightning Damage Diagnosis
- X25 Installation Manual V1I3
- X3030 Quick Reference Guide
- X2020 User Guide
- X2020 Quick Reference Card
- WiFi Adapter Installation
- Extensions: 101 through 116
- Operator: Dial 0 = Extension 101
- Incoming Calls: Go to UCD group 430 (with all extensions as members)
- Night Ringing: to AA0 (Auto Attendant 450)
- Trunk Access Codes:
- PSTN Access: 701 to 704
- SIP Trunk Access: 711 to 714
User Names / Default Passwords: System Configuration:
- admin2583 / admin + last 6 alphanumeric characters of the WAN MAC Address
- support / admin + last 6 alphanumeric characters of the WAN MAC Address
- user / user
Security Note: As with all Internet-connected systems, the default passwords must be changed to discourage unauthorized access. See Additional Security for the X25/50 Extension Level Passwords (dialed at the phone):
- User Voice Mail: 0000
- Automated Attendant Admin: 000000
Extension Level Online Programming Access:
- X2020 Configuration: admin / 1234
- Access requires an Internet browser and the phone's IP address
Follow these steps to obtain the IP address:
- At an X2020 phone, press the Menu Button
- Scroll down to Info and press Enter (the check mark button)
- Scroll down to IP Address
Day / Night Service Mode: Set for DAY by default
- Manual Day / Night Operation: Dial *790 + Enter (Check Mark Key)
- This code must be dialed at the Operator Extension
- A half moon icon in the upper left corner of the display indicates Night
Network WAN Port, LAN Port & WiFi Defaults: LAN Port Settings: DHCP is set for output of IP addresses.
- This means the LAN port will automatically provide IP addresses to phones and computers connected to the LAN port or a switch connected to the LAN port.
- 192.168.10.1 is the default IP address of the LAN port.
- This means a computer plugged into this port can access the X25 configuration programming utility by using an Internet browser. Enter this IP address into the browser where you would normally enter a website address.
WAN Port Settings: DHCP is enabled to receive an IP address from another network.
- This means the X25 WAN port will automatically receive an IP address from your network router or ISP (Internet Service Provider) equipment you plug it into.
- The WAN port does not output IP addresses.
- The IP address assigned to the WAN port by your network router can be used to access the X25 configuration programming utility by using an Internet browser running on a computer connected to the same network as the X25 WAN port. Enter this IP address into the browser where you would normally enter a website address.
- This IP address may change if your network is reset. A static IP address may be set for the WAN port by going into the X25 Configuration > Advanced Setup > WAN.
WiFi Default Settings:
- The SSID begins with XBN-GW followed by the last 6 MAC address characters
- The wireless indicator on the the X25 unit will be lit solid blue when WiFi is enabled
- WiFi is open by default and security must be enabled to prevent unauthorized access
If you cannot find what you need please contact us: Call 866-925-8312 or Click to Send Us A Message.
If you send us a message, be sure to include the best day, time, time zone and number for us to call. We will place your call-back request in queue starting at the time you indicated. Based on call volume, we will call you as close to that time as possible.