QB VoIP Phone Systems Support
The QB Series of XBLUE Servers sets a higher bar of performance. While the QB systems (QB1, QB2, QB3 & QB4) remain in the DIY category for small businesses, they do require an increased commitment in setup since they are much more flexible than the entry-level DIY systems X25, X50 and X50XL. The architecture of the QB allows for almost limitless configurations. QB system are custom configured:
QB System Capacities
QB1: 20 Phones, 10 VoIP Lines & 4 Analog Telephone Lines
QB2: 50 Phones, 25 VoIP Lines & 8 Analog Telephone Lines
QB3: 200 Phones, 100 VoIP Lines & 16 Analog Telephone Lines
QB4: 500 Phones, 100 VoIP Lines & 24 Analog Telephone Lines
QB Systems Support....
- GSM (Cellular) Telephone Line(s)
- SIP (VoIP) Telephone Lines
- Analog Device support
- Advanced Queues for comprehensive caller handling
- Advanced IVR (Automated Attendant) for broad menuing (100 supported)
- Messaging on Hold, Music On Hold selections across most call handling operations
- User access to features settings and voicemail
- voicemail to email delivery
- and many more
Links to Popular Support Topics:
- QB Setup Guide (PDF) Explains various hardware setup methods & detailed initial setup steps
- QB Administrators Guide (PDF) Administration details of the XBLUE QB servers
- Ports Used By XBLUE VoIP System List of Application and Ports Used for that application
- Setting Up SIP ALG Router How to set up a SIP ALG - Session Initiated Protocol Applications-Level Gateway
- Lightning Damage Diagnosis How to test for server damage caused by lightning
- IP7g Support Documentation & Downloads Specifications, Description, QB Configuration File
If you cannot find what you need just contact us for assistance: Call 866-925-8312 or Click to Send Us A Message.
- Extensions (VoIP Digital): 100 through 119
- Extensions (Analog): 399
- Incoming Calls - Day: Ringing calls go to Queue 6700 (all extensions are in this queue)
- Note: Day Mode is the default mode of operation 24-hours a day
- Night Ringing: Ringing calls go to IVR 6500 (Generic Night Greeting)
- Note: Night Mode must be activated
- Dialing: Dial any number desired, internal or external and press the Dial button in the display the QB will route the call. All calls are allowed except those beginning with "0" to avoid international calling.
User Names / Default Passwords: System Configuration:
- ADMIN: admin / password
- USER: ext# (e.g. 100) / "pass+ext# (e.g. pass100)
Network LAN Port Defaults: LAN Port Setting: DHCP is set for setting of the QB IP address.
Network WAN Port Default: The WAN port of the QB is set for Bridged operation. In this mode it can be used to connect another device (PC) for programming etc. The QB is NOT a router. It will not perform network traffic operations. The QB device is a communications server and intended to be used on an existing network as a telephone system server.
If you cannot find what you need please contact us: Call 866-925-8312 or Click to Send Us A Message.
If you send us a message, be sure to include the best day, time, time zone and number for us to call. We will place your call-back request in queue starting at the time you indicated. Based on call volume, we will call you as close to that time as possible.