XBLUE X7 Call Recorder
If you cannot find what you need in the tabs below, please contact us through our Product Support Group for assistance:
Call 866-925-8312 or Click to Send Us A Message.
If you send us an email, be sure to include the best day, time, time zone and number for us to call. We will place your call-back request in queue starting at the time you indicated. Based on call volume, we will call you as close to that time as possible.
X7 Software for Windows 8 and Windows 10 NOTE: This is a "zip" file and requires that you first UNARCHIVE before running.
If you are experiencing trouble with your X7 recorder after upgrading to Windows 8 or 10, it is most often due to missing/displaced drivers. Following these steps will likely resolve this issue:
- Download the drivers by clicking here
- Extract all 3 contained files into your computer in the following folder: "C:/Windows/system32/Sparkyld"
- Connect your X7 to your computer and open the program. If it works, then your computer updated them successfully. If not, then continue to next step
- Open your Device Manager from your Start menu
- Look for a device that is listed as "Unknown" in the list
- Right click on the device, select the Driver tab and click on Update Driver
- Select on "Browse my computer for driver software" and select your "C:/Windows/system32/Sparkyld" folder in the location bar that appears and click browse
- Once the drives have been added, close the device manager.
- Close the X7 Recording program, then restart it.
If these steps aren't working for you please call our support number 866-925-8312 for assistance.