X16 Music on Hold Setup
The X16 music on hold (MOH) sound can be changed by connecting an external audio player. If you choose External, you can plug an audio player such as a MP3 player or Music On Hold player into the music on hold jack on the back of the communications server. Whatever is playing will be broadcast to callers on hold.
X16 Programming Steps
A programming change is required to switch from internal to external audio input.To change this programming, follow these steps:
- Press the Program Button on an X16 phone that is connected to the system
- Scroll to System Setup
- use the Navigation Buttons next to the display to scroll up or down
- Press Enter (the center navigation button next to the display)
- Dial the setup password (#### is default) and press Enter
- Scroll down to Music Source and press Enter to make your choice
XBLUE Recommended & Supported Music On Player
The Grace Digital Music On Hold (MOH) player provides easy, do it yourself operation for XBLUE X16 systems. Included with the player is a USB drive that has 6 hours of royalty free music. The USB port on the player allows you to use the included drive or your own drive with your own selection of music or messages.
How To Video
Cable & Adapter
Cable with Adapter Connected