When a caller is placed on hold in the X16 system, the hold recall feature will remind system users of the held call. When a call is placed on hold, the hold recall timer begins. When this timer expires, the call placed on hold will begin ringing on all extensions in the system.
Here are the steps to program the X16 system's hold recall timer:
- At any digital phone, press the Program Button
- Scroll to select System Setup and Enter
- Put in the the password and press Enter (#### is the default password)
- Scroll Down to Recall Time and press Enter
- Scroll up or down to select the desired time in seconds and press Enter
The possible settings are Off, 120, 120, 150 or 240 seconds.